- How to Prevent Run-Under Crashes, complete with a Pop-Quiz!
Any time a truck is involved in a crash, operations are impacted.... Read More
- Chain Training: The Must-See Video
This past Monday, members of the UWT team made the trip down... Read More
- Don’t forget! The FIRST EVER Driver Appreciation Day will be this Monday!
JOIN US!!!!! The FIRST EVER Driver Appreciation Day will be Dec 9th, 2013... Read More
United World Transportation is constantly looking for new qualified drivers to develop into a mutually beneficial long term relationship.
If you are interested in becoming a certified driver for United World Transportation, please ensure compliance with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s (FMCSA) rules, regulations, registration, and licensing.
Please follow these steps below:
- Download the Independent Contractor Package PDF.
- Send all completed forms to (877) 905-7502, or email .
A Representative will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your application status.